Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hi :)


sooo this is my first blog :) ... here we go!
i'm loving it here at BYU-Idaho! my roommates are the funniest, craziest girls you'll ever meet, and I love them to death! I'll post pictures...eventually!
But for now...
My friend, Ben, went to the Mute Math concert (SO JEALOUS!) and he got me a shirt! :)

Okay. So. I went on these really fun dates with Josh :) The first one we went lunar mini-golfing, and afterwards we had the most MASSIVE water-fight ever!! Michelle, Ben, and Joe were there too! I totally won that water fight, by the way.............. (not haha) anddd last Saturday we went and got pizza and he taught me how to long board:) Aaron snapped this cute picture of us... :)

So ... basically ... I'm loving being at school. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment