Saturday, May 22, 2010

bubba sez...

So I was eating breakfast the other day, and I saw this on someone's bagel bag....

<---- it says... "Bubba sez... Eat Lots of Bagels"

...I died laughing!




So yes. It was funny. Also, I finally made apartment 7 one of the two cakes i owe them! I made it all super fancy with pink sparkly gel. :)

Date last night = funnn! It was Joe, Carly Jo, Josh and me. We went to someone's house and watched August Rush (ah-may-zing), then rocked out with Rock Band! It was quite excellent. :)

conversation between my parents and I...
me: i need food. can i have grocery money?
dad: your mom and i are at sonic. want me to send you a burger?
me: yes, send it express, please
dad: tell your mom to stop drinking my drink!
hahah. Gotta love parents. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute Allie! I really think that the blog name I came up for you works because you Are the bomb!!! Love ya girl ;)

    ReplyDelete