Wednesday, September 1, 2010

summer '10 in tejas

I had 3 jobs: Journey's, Aeropostale, and Dental Care 4 Kids! Whoo!





I hung out with Friend Ashley, had movie nights and sleepovers!


love and miss you, friend ashley!






I got some awesome new quotes to tease my daddy about....

Scenario #1)
[dad opens box of Mini Nilla Wafers, and gasps at how tiny they are]
dad: Allie! Look how tiny they're making these Nilla Wafers now!!!
me: ....Daddy....you bought the mini ones. They're not shrinking.
dad: .....right.

Scenario #2)
[We're watching country music videos, and Kidd Rock comes on, singing "Born Free"]
dad: What does he keep saying?
me: He's saying "I was born free"... why?
dad: Oh... I thought he was saying "I was born a freak!"

hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha. I love you dad!!!

1 comment: