Monday, July 19, 2010

4 days

Well... there's one more week left of school! Not even a week... I leave for home this Friday! By 11PM, I will be home! I cannot wait to see all my family and friends :)

But first, I've got to get through this week. I thought last week was tough with all the preparation for tests... this week I've got to prove that I actually learned stuff by doing well on my tests (wish me luck)!

You see... I should be preparing for my math and science tests tomorrow -- I've got class from 9-11:15 AM (not bad at all) and then take my tests... then STUDY for the rest of the day! I've gotta take notes for that darn psychology test! But as you can see... I am not preparing... it is 2AM and I am up blogging. But in my defense, I was up until 1:30AM trying to register for classes!!

I'LL SEE YOU IN 4 DAYS, TEXAS!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment